For fast sedge control in turfgrass, look no farther than SUREPYC® herbicide. Formulated with sulfentrazone, SUREPYC attacks yellow nutsedge and green kyllinga with symptoms visible in as little as 24–48 hours. Fast-acting SUREPYC is absorbed by the leaves and roots of target weeds. These dual modes of uptake enhance control and reduce the need for costly retreatment.
- DESCRIPTION: Formulated with sulfentrazone, this herbicide controls sedge in turfgrass through absorption by the leaves and roots of target weeds
- CONTROLS: Sedge, Broadleaf weeds, and Grassy weeds, including green Kyllinga, false green Kyllinga, purple Nutsedge, yellow Nutsedge, cylindrical Sedge, globe Sedge, Surinam Sedge, and Texas Sedge.
- APPLICATION: Is gentle on turf and can be applied to both cool- and warm-season turfgrasses, including Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Tall and Fine Fescue, Bermudagrass, St. Augustine grass, and Zoysia grass
- LOW USE RATES: 4-12 oz per acre (see market label for exact mix rates)
- FAST-ACTING: Starts working in as little as 24-48 hours