Decades of breeding selections and agronomic trials on working turf production farms stand behind this game changing advancement. My Holiday Lawn has a unique low-growing canopy that can be mowed as little as once a month and has the elite turf quality you expect from Jacklin Kentucky Bluegrass varieties. My Holiday Lawn pairs enhanced turf with a genetically shorter leaf canopy that doesn’t need to be mowed as often and looks great when mowed infrequently. Low maintenance never looked so good.
- Grass seed mix contains disease resistant, beautiful, dark green, 100% Kentucky Bluegrass that has a unique low-growing canopy that can be mowed as little as once a month and looks great when mowed infrequently
- Patent Pending, My Holiday Lawn is great choice for athletic fields, residential lawns, turf production, golf course roughs or anywhere you want to reduce mowing time and expense
- Kentucky Bluegrass is great for wear tolerance, vigorous recuperative ability, and broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density
- Application rate is 3-5 lbs per 1,000 sq. ft. (ex. if you have 10,000 sq ft to seed, purchase a 50 lb bag)
- As leaders in turfgrass research, breeding and production, Jacklin Seed by Simplot offers the expertise and innovation that golf courses and sod farms value.
- Any purchase smaller than 50 lbs will be repackaged into a clear poly tubing bag
- For more info from the manufacturers, visit: http://www.simplot.com/turf_horticulture/jacklin_seed
- For more information, please visit www.myholidaylawn.com