FLEE Plus IGR Trigger Spray Insecticide is a flea and tick treatment spray-on topical flea control formula that can be applied directly to pets to provide fast-acting, long lasting, waterproof control of fleas and ticks for up to 30 days. Contains Fipronil 0.29%, S-methoprene 0.27%. Available in 8 ounces and 16 ounces.
- Spray bottle is easy to use, ensures fast and even application and can be reapplied regularly
- For use on dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens eight weeks of age and older
- Starts to kill existing fleas and ticks on dogs in 5 minutes
- Fast-acting, long-Lasting, waterproof treatment and control of fleas and ticks.
- Controls flea re-infestation
- Breaks the flea life cycle
Same active ingredients as Frontline® Plus. (Frontline is a registered trademark of Merial.)
Product Type: Consumer
Use Sites: dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens 8 weeks of age and older
Effective Against: fleas, ticks
Active Ingredients: Fipronil 0.29%, S-methoprene 0.27%
This information is for reference only. It is the responsibility of the user and/or buyer to verify the product is registered and appropriate for use in a given state and/or local area. Reference manufacturer’s website, if applicable, to verify product registration.