Prodiamine 4SC SELECT™ is a pre-emergence herbicide that provides residual control of many grass and broadleaf weeds by preventing growth and development of newly germinated weeds. Weed control is most effective when Prodiamine 4SC SELECT is activated by at least 0.5 inch of rainfall or irrigation or shallow incorporation (1-2 inches) before weed seeds germinate and within 14 days following application.
- Low use rates provide efficient control of crabgrass, Poa annua, goosegrass, and key annual broadleaf weeds.
- May be applied for season-long control of some weeds and grasses
- Low staining formulation
- Low solubility and volatility – active ingredient stays in weed germination zone for excellent control
- Active Ingredient: Prodiamine 40.5%
- Brand Alternative: Barricade 4L®
- Established turfgrass
(except golf course putting greens)
- Sod nurseries
- Landscape, container and field grown ornamentals
- Conifer and hardwood seedlings
- Christmas tree farms
- Non-Crop areas – including utilities and managed rights-of-way