Are aquatic weeds making your water bodies unsightly and unusable? Komeen provides consistent and reliable control of many nuisance weeds (such as Hydrilla, Egeria, Southern Naiad and more) in a wide variety of application situations.
Komeen Aquatic Herbicide is ideal for quick, targeted control of nuisance submersed and floating aquatic weeds. Providing consistent and reliable post-emergent control for ornamental ponds, Komeen's unique chemistry can also effectively control copper-sensitive algae in treated water bodies.
Unique Features, Unmatched Benefits
Designed for surface or sub-surface application, Komeen is a post-emergent herbicide and should be applied directly to undesired foliage. Highly susceptible treated weeds, such as hydrilla, Brazilian elodea ,or elodea, should sink below surface within 7 days and often in as little as 3 days. Less susceptible species or heavy infestations may require longer contact time or higher doses.
- Faster uptake can deliver the visual results needed, even with demanding or short timelines
- Targeted control for spot-treatment of tough or unsightly weeds
- Copper chemistry allows for flexible application around ornamentals and turf
- Liquid formulation for longer shelf life
- Effective even in hard water
- Komeen may also be tank-mixed with other herbicides for increased broad-range nuisance weed control
- Komeen carries no restrictions for post-treatment water use
Applicators can choose from a variety of treatment methods for unmatched convenience.
- Spray on the surface by boat
- Spray from the shore
- Spray from aircraft
- Subsurface spray
- Apply as an invert emulsion
- Combine with contact herbicides for one-shot algae and weed control
Virtually anywhere nuisance weeds present a problem, Komeen provides the solution.
- Golf course ponds
- Recreational lakes
- Ornamental ponds
- Potable water reservoirs
- Fire ponds
- Industrial ponds