Triple Threat is a water-dilutable, concentrated selective herbicide that kills a wide variety of broadleaf weeds without harming existing decorative turf or grasses.
- Kills all broadleaf weeds in lawn and turf without harming surrounding grasses
- Can be applied with a pump, hose-end sprayer, or watering can
- VOC compliant
USE SITES: Lawns, ornamental turf, golf courses, parks (do not apply to Dichondria, Lippia, St. Augustine, and Clover lawns)
EFFECTIVE AGAINST: Chicory, chickweed, clover, dandelion, dock, ground ivy, lambsquarter, mallow, morning glory, mustard, oxalis, peppergrass, plantain, poison ivy, poison oak, purslane, ragweed, sorrel, wild aster, wild garlic, and many other broadleaf weeds
- Lawn grasses: 8 ounces in 6 gallons covers 2,500 sq ft or 1 gallon in 50 gallons covers 1 acre
- Thistles, Bindweed, Dock, Ragweed: 8 ounces in 6 gallons. Drench plants
- Poison oak and Poison ivy: 8 teaspoons in 2 quarts and drench plant
KILL TIME: 3-4 days
RESIDUAL TIME: 2-4 weeks
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 2,4-D (2.26%) which mimics the action of a growth hormone within the plant, straining the life support system of the plant, and MCPP (2.29%) and 2,4-DP (4.55%) which are absorbed into the plant and kill by disrupting important metabolic processes within.
STATES REGISTERED: AL, AZ, AR, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, UT, VA, WV, WI, WY