Vanquish is a concentrated liquid that’s a versatile cleaner and broad-spectrum disinfectant that has multiple uses on a wide variety of surfaces. It will clean, disinfect, and deodorize virtually any hard, non-porous surface.
- Is a disinfectant, sanitizer, virucide, and mildewstat
- Active in hard water up to 400 ppm hardness
- Effectively inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and the odors caused by them
- Authorized by the USDA for use in meat and poultry plants and other food-processing facilities
CLEANS, DISINFECTS, AND SANITIZES: Hospitals, food-processing plants, dairies, vets, zoos and pet shops, prisons, shoe bath sanitizer, exercise facilities, medical and dental clinics, daycares, air conditioners, refrigeration equipment, restrooms, federally-inspected meat and poultry plants, and many others (see label for complete list)
EFFECTIVE AGAINST: VISA and MRSA, Influenza Type A/Brazil, Legionella pneumophilia, Streptococcus pyogenes, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, Canine Distemper Virus, Salmonella enterica, HIV-1, VRE, Hepatitis B & C Virus, Salmonella typhi, Escherichia coli, and many more (see label for complete list)
- Clean and Disinfect: Dilute 2 ounces in 1 gallon of water. Contact time: 10 minutes.
- Clean and Sanitize: Dilute 2 ounces in 4 gallons of water. Contact time: 60 seconds.
This information is for reference only. It is the responsibility of the user and/or buyer to verify the product is registered and appropriate for use in a given state and/or local area. Reference manufacturer’s website, if applicable, to verify product registration.