0-0-26 is designed to treat phosphate and potassium deficiencies in ornamental and turf. 0-0-26 can be beneficial to plant growth, including root development, flowering and transplant establishment. This product can be applied through ground, air and conventional sprayers. 0-0-26 is intended to be a supplement to a well-balanced fertilizer program. It is not intended as a replacement for sound soil fertilization and conventional cultural practices. Thorough coverage of foliage is necessary for best results when used as a foliar treatment. Avoid foliar applications under stressful conditions.
- KEY FEATURE: 0-0-26 is a foliage phosphite liquid fertilizer that builds the plants defense system during times of high stress while providing key nutrients
- DIRECTIONS FOR ORNAMENTALS: Mix 1-3 oz. of fertilizer to 1 gallon of water and water plants generously. Use fertilizer once every two weeks.
- DIRECTIONS FOR TURF: Use 2-6 oz. of fertilizer for every 1000 sq. ft. Mix in a spray tank at ratio of 2-6 oz. per gallon of water. Fertilize once every 2-4 weeks.
- GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Soluble Potash (K2O) 26%
- DERIVED FROM: Potassium Hydroxide and Phosphoric Acid
This information is for reference only. It is the responsibility of the user and/or buyer to verify the product is registered and appropriate for use in a given state and/or local area. Reference manufacturer’s website, if applicable, to verify product registration.