Dual-action, curative control of golf course insects
Introducing Alucion™ 35 WG insecticide, the only non-restricted use pyrethroid labeled for golf courses. Fueled by two active ingredients, dinotefuran and alpha-cypermethrin, it delivers fast-acting control of surface-feeding insects. The powerful knock-down and repellent activity adds a barrier of long-lasting protection against tough-to-control ants.
- Dual action chemistry: A powerful combination for fast activity and strong residual control
- Controls ants and surface feeders: Curative action on surface-feeding pests, plus a repellent barrier of protection against ants
- A great partner for Annual bluegrass weevils (ABW) control: Great for ABW programs where a solid 30-day partner is needed
- Easy to mix formulation: Mixes quickly, easily, and stays in suspension
- Single application for important turf insect pests
- Two modes of action for resistance management
- Real-world tested to ensure turfgrass safety
- Lighter A.l. load means fewer pounds on the ground with good efficacy and safety for the applicator.
Effective Against: Annual bluegrass weevils*, billbugs, chinch bugs, ants, armyworms, cutworms, sod webworms, European crane flies*, mole crickets* *Suppression only
Active ingredients (%): Dinotefuran (28%) + Alpha-cypermethrin (7%)
Not for sale to CA.
This information is for reference only. It is the responsibility of the user and/or buyer to verify the product is registered and appropriate for use in a given state and/or local area. Reference manufacturer’s website, if applicable, to verify product registration.