- SEED MIX: Safflower is a small, white seed that is high in protein and fat. Sunflower-eating birds love Safflower; squirrels and blackbirds - not so much.
- FEEDER: Use a feeder with no sharp edges or points; the design should allow birds to perch away from the food to keep it from becoming soiled. Set up more than one feeder and allow ample space between them to avoid crowding. Choose a feeder with drainage holes, and add a plastic dome to keep seed dry.
- HANGING YOUR FEEDER: Bird feeders are best hung in a place where your visiting birds feel safe from predators. Most important: Avoid open and noisy areas and hang your bird feeders at eye level or a little above. Do not hang feeders too close to any place where squirrels can jump on them, or too low they are within a cat's reach.
- BENEFITS: Whether you’re an avid birdwatcher or just like seeing wild birds in your backyard, you can keep them coming back with Pendelton's Safflower Seed. Pendelton's elite, wild bird food is blended to attract the most desirable outdoor wildlife.
- NUTRITION: Like all of Pendelton's bird seeds, Safflower Seed is fortified with the essential vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and amino acids that wild birds need. It’s also free of chemical preservatives so you can feel good about offering it to the wildlife visiting your yard.
Safflower Wild Bird Seed | All-Natural, Premium Bird Seed