Bifenthrin 7.9F Select™ is an odorless, non-irritating to skin, non-phytotoxic residual insecticide that will give you superior, long lasting control. The active ingredient, bifenthrin, not only has a wide range of pests controlled but is approved in key indoor and outdoor areas such as residential, industrial, commercial and food-handling areas. For prevention and control of termites, carpenter ants and other pests of structures. Controls listed pests in and around homes, commercial and industrial buildings, recreational areas, athletic fields, lawns, ornamentals, and greenhouses.
- Controls a wide range of insects and mites on trees, shrubs, flowering plants, non-bearing fruit and nut trees, and flowers
- Controls pests indoors and outdoors on residential, institutional, public, commercial, and industrial buildings, and lawns, ornamentals, parks, recreational areas, and athletic fields
- For use in interiorscapes including hotels, shopping malls, and office buildings; poultry/egg/meat processing facilities
- For use in outdoor plantscapes including residential dwellings, parks, institutional buildings, recreational areas, athletic fields, and home lawns
- Prevents and controls termites in and around structures and construction
- Prevents and controls ticks (including ticks that may transmit Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever)
- Active Ingredient: Bifenthrin 7.9%
- Brand Alternative: FMC Talstar®
This information is for reference only. It is the responsibility of the user and/or buyer to verify the product is registered and appropriate for use in a given state and/or local area. Reference manufacturer’s website, if applicable, to verify product registration.