Imidacloprid 2F Select™ T/I termiticide/insecticide is a versatile, non-repellent liquid concentrate for the control of a wide variety of insects. When used to protect structures, Imidacloprid 2F Select T/I establishes a long-lasting, protective barrier, effectively controlling multiple species of termites, as well as providing superior control of ants. Introduced into the U.S. market in the early 1990’s, the active ingredient Imidacloprid has repeatedly demonstrated its reliability and value to both pest management and turfgrass professionals. Imidacloprid 2F Select T/I provides professionals with a critical tool in their efforts to protect turf, ornamentals, and structural property from damaging insect populations.
- Registered for exterior perimeter and interior spot treatment
- Use as spot application in a secondary treatment role
- Available in convenient 27.5 oz. bottle which makes 100 finished gallons of termiticide
- Non-repellency means that insects cannot detect Imidacloprid 2F Select T/I
- Active ingredient works through both contact and ingestion
- Applications are more forgiving than traditional repellent barriers
- Termites exposed to this product are able to transfer the active ingredient to unexposed nest mates
- Excellent control of white grubs in turf at relatively low use rates
- Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid 21.4%
- Brand Alternative: Premise® Merit®
This information is for reference only. It is the responsibility of the user and/or buyer to verify the product is registered and appropriate for use in a given state and/or local area. Reference manufacturer’s website, if applicable, to verify product registration.