Sulfentrazone 4SC SELECT™ is a soil-applied selective, flowable herbicide that contains 4 pounds of active ingredient per gallon. Can be used to control sedge, broadleaf and grassy weeds in established turfgrasses (seeded, sodded or sprigged), including residential and institutional lawns, athletic fields, golf course fairways and roughs, commercial sod farms and many non-crop and industrial sites. Best control is achieved with grassy weeds when applied to grasses that are actively growing and small (pre-tiller stage). For optimum control of broadleaf weeds, applications should be made shortly after weed emergence.
- Visible results in 24-48 hours
- Controls weeds both pre- and post-emergence
- Tough on weeds, gentle on established turfgrass
- Available in 2.2 oz, 6 oz. and 64 oz. bottles
- Active Ingredient: Sulfentrazone 39.6%
- Brand Alternative: Dismiss®
- Warm and cool season turfgrasses
- Golf course fairways and roughs
- Residential and commercial lawns
- Athletic fields
- Commercial sod farms
- Non-Crop areas – including utilities and managed rights-of-way
This information is for reference only. It is the responsibility of the user and/or buyer to verify the product is registered and appropriate for use in a given state and/or local area. Reference manufacturer’s website, if applicable, to verify product registration.