Ideal for water bodies with minimal flow, Sonar A.S. (Aqueous Solution) delivers results with a simple, one-time application, allowing you to easily treat nuisance weeds. With a liquid formulation that spreads throughout the water body, Sonar A.S. is designed for whole pond or lake treatment.
Sonar AS offers:
- Immediate uptake into the target plants
- The most efficient concentration level
- An ideal formulation for waterbodies with minimal water flow
- Ideal formulation when targeting strands of emersed vegetation
- Gallon, quart, and pint containers
Sonar Formulations Offer Choices
Our abundance of Sonar (a.i. fluridone) formulations allows us to provide applicators the options they need for controlling nuisance aquatic vegetation in a variety of treatment situations. Please see the Sonar A.S. label for an outline of vascular aquatic plants controlled, partially controlled, and not controlled by Sonar. Algae (Chara, nitella, filamentous species) are not controlled by Sonar. The selectivity of Sonar A.S. is dependent upon dosage, time of year, stage of growth, the method of application, and water movement.