Extinct Insecticide is a ready-to-use, broad insecticide for immediate knockdown of many crawling and flying insects. Ideal for use outdoors and indoors.
- Ideal for fogging
- Offers both contact and residual insect control
- Lasts up to four weeks with just one application
- Safe for use on dogs, cattle and chickens to control lice, flies, fleas, and ticks
- Use in gardens to control aphids, beetles, and spiders
USE SITES: Homes, processing plants, kennels, commercial buildings, warehouses, heaters, offices, schools, hotels, restaurants, garages, locker rooms, on pets and in pet areas, on livestock/poultry, on beds and mattresses, carpeting and rugs
EFFECTIVE AGAINST: Adult mosquitos, ants, bees/wasps, bedbugs, beetles, cockroaches, crickets, hornets, house flies, fleas, lice, mites, moths, scorpions, silverfish, spiders, ticks, and many other insects (see label for full listing)
DIRECTIONS (complete directions on product label):
- Interior space spraying: Mist or fog closed areas at a rate of 1oz per 1,000 cubic feet
- Outdoor fogger for mosquito control: At a rate of 2.5 pints per acre (.9os per 1,000 square feet) using a ULV fogger
- May be sprayed or misted directly on livestock, poultry, and dogs
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Permethrin (.5%) for immediate knockdown of many crawling and flying insects. It kills on contact by causing paralysis.