A selective, post-emergent herbicide that can be safely applied to many types of turf to control a variety of broadleaf and grassy weeds. Can be applied to both residential and non-residential turf from 7 days before seeding and up to 28 days after emergence on selected weeds.
- WEEDS CONTROLLED: Barnyardgrass, Broadleaf weeds, Bindweed (field), Crabgrass, Clover, Dandelion, Foxtail, Grassy weeds, Kikuyugrass, Morning glory, Speedwell
- COVERAGE: Up to 5,000 sq ft per 7.5 ounces
- MIX RATE: 1.5 fl oz per gallon per 1,000 sq ft
- USE SITES: Residential lawns
- NOTE: For optimal control, the perferred adjuvant is methylated seed oil.
DO NOT apply to fine fescue unless it is part of a seed blend.
DO NOT apply to Bahiagrass, carpetgrass, St. Augustinegrass, centipedegrass, dichondra, or lawns or turf where desirable clovers are present.
This information is for reference only. It is the responsibility of the user and/or buyer to verify the product is registered and appropriate for use in a given state and/or local area. Reference manufacturer’s website, if applicable, to verify product registration.