A selective, post-emergent herbicide that can be safely applied to many types of turf to control a variety of broadleaf and grassy weeds. Can be applied to both residential and non-residential turf from 7 days before seeding and up to 28 days after emergence on selected weeds.
- WEEDS CONTROLLED: Barnyardgrass, Broadleaf weeds, Bindweed (field), Crabgrass, Clover, Dandelion, Foxtail, Grassy weeds, Kikuyugrass, Morning glory, Speedwell
- COVERAGE: Up to 5,000 sq ft per 7.5 ounces
- MIX RATE: 1.5 fl oz per gallon per 1,000 sq ft
- USE SITES: Residential lawns
- NOTE: For optimal control, the perferred adjuvant is methylated seed oil.
DO NOT apply to fine fescue unless it is part of a seed blend.
DO NOT apply to Bahiagrass, carpetgrass, St. Augustinegrass, centipedegrass, dichondra, or lawns or turf where desirable clovers are present.