- Grass seed mix contains 100% Kentucky Bluegrass. 5 different low mow Kentucky Bluegrasses speciality selected to provide peak performance in heat, drought, and humidity while providing shade tolerance with a quick spring green-up.
- Kentucky Bluegrass is great for wear tolerance, vigorous recuperative ability, and broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density
- Great for residental lawns, parks, golf courses, athletic fields or any area where you want high quality lawn and landscape
- Application rate is 2.5 lbs per 1,000 sq. ft. (ex. if you have 10,000 sq ft to seed, purchase a 25 lbs bag)
- As leaders in turfgrass research, breeding and production, Jacklin Seed by Simplot offers the expertise and innovation that golf courses and sod farms value.
- Any purchase smaller than 50 lbs will be repackaged into a clear poly tubing bag
- For more info from the manufacturers, visit: http://www.simplot.com/turf_horticulture/jacklin_seed
Jacklin Biltmore Blue (100% Kentucky Bluegrass)