Negate 37WG Herbicide is now labeled for residential turf. Negate 37WG is a unique dual powered post-emergent Sulfonylurea herbicide for grassy and tough broadleaf weed control in established warm season turfgrass. Contains Rimsulfuron 16.67%, Metsulfuron methyl 20%. Available in 1.5 ounce. Sulfonylurea herbicides are effective at low use rates (1-5% of other herbicides). Controls Ryegrass, Poa annua and other cool season grasses as well as other tough-to-control Broadleaf weeds such as Clover, Dandelion, Henbit and many others.
- Synergistic formulation which provides superior control at low rates compared to other leading products.
- Provides the broadest spectrum of control within the ALS inhibitor class of chemistry.
- Labeled for use on a wide variety of warm season turfgrass with a low-odor formulation that’s excellent for commercial and public applications.
- Outstanding over-seeded Bermudagrass transition and Zoysiagrass maintenance with superior cost effective performance.
- 25% more broadleaf weed control.
Product Type: Professional
Use Sites: Golf Courses, Sod Farms, Sports Fields, Industrial, Commercial and Residential Lawns
Effective Against: poa annua, poa trivalis, ryegrass, bentgrass, clovers, dandelion, henbit, chickweed, wild onion & wild garlic, spurge
Active Ingredients: Rimsulfuron 16.67%, Metsulfuron methyl 20%