Halo 75 WDG Select™ is a selective, post-emergent herbicide formulated specifically to kill nutsedge and other broadleaf weeds without injury to turfgrasses, established ornamentals, shrubs, or trees. Can be used in both warm-season and cool-season turfgrasses, landscaped areas, and other listed non-crop sites.
Halo 75 WDG Select should be applied post-emergence to turf and landscape ornamental areas where weeds are an issue and actively growing. This product is generally regarded as gentle to labeled turfgrasses, both cool and warm season types, and they should be well established before application occurs. Not for use on edible plants or gardens.
- Post-emergent control of yellow and purple nutsedge
- Suppresses annual and green kyllinga
- Suppresses tough broadleaf weeds such as horsetail and ragweed
- Low use rates – .66 to 1.33 oz/A
- Can be tank mixed with non-ionic surfactants for improved penetration
- Active Ingredient: Halosulfuron-methyl 75%
- Brand Alternative: Sedgehammer®
- Residential and commercial turfgrass
- Established woody ornamentals in landscape areas
- Golf course turf
- Sports turf
- Public recreation areas
Notes: For optimal control, the recommended adjuvant is a non-ionic surfactant.
This information is for reference only. It is the responsibility of the user and/or buyer to verify the product is registered and appropriate for use in a given state and/or local area. Reference manufacturer’s website, if applicable, to verify product registration.